Wednesday 24 October 2007

Truly Stumped

Following on from the post called I'm stumped, I am relaying what is going on to happen. Last night when I got home from work, my mum asked me "Have you seen the notice on the tree?" I replied no, and went and had a look...and lo and behold there was a yellow council notice saying that major works will be happening on 25th October (tomorrow) and no one should park around the marked lines. Yes, I thought, hooray, they are going to remove the rest of the tree, something both my mum and I didn't think would happen. I shall believe it when I see it, or rather not see it in this case.

I am now busy revising Bug and have revised Chapter 1 and will do Chapter 2 tomorrow, then type up the amendments on Saturday and read them out to myself next week. Sunday I intend to type up Chapter 13 or some of it. I have quite a bit to revise due to new information from my colleague's daughter who has told me which classes she has with her tutor group, and this now changes things what I've already written.

Well, I'm on my own today and thankfully only half an hour to go before home time. Can't wait to get home and relax. Tomorrow night I am going to watch the Richard and Judy children's book programme which has Jacqueline Wilson and Anthony Horowitz on. I am interested to know what interests children these days to know what to write myself.

Well, must go now. Be back soon with news on the stump and how my writing is going.

No comments: