Monday 14 January 2008

One thing I haven't got.

At the weekend, for a moment I thought I could have Candida but I haven't. My aunt who knows a bit about health issues said to my mum that Candida can be connected to raised cortisol and I thought this could be a possibility because Candida is yeast overgrowth and too much sugar can cause yeast problems in the body and I have a yeast intolerance. She mentioned a saliva test that I could do myself, which I did yesterday morning where you spit into a glass of water (not very nice I know) and if it drops to the bottom you're OK but if it stays at the top and grows you've got Candida. Mine went to the bottom so I was OK. I was both disappointed as it didn't give me an answer to my problems and glad that I haven't got Candida. But I've decided to try to cut down on sugar and try having fresh/frozen fruit on my porridge at the weekend. I am now waiting for an appointment to see my Endocrine consultant to see what he has to say about all this.

I managed to type up the amendments to my novella yesterday. Saturday I didn't do much apart from shopping when I bought a fleecy top and 2 jog tops from M&S and a nice top from Debenhams, then yesterday I was tired in the morning but managed to buy another top from Sainsbury's which shows off my figure quite nicely. In the afternoon I had a sleep which really refreshed me and I did the typing. Now I shall read what I've typed and maybe revise it a bit more before working on Chapter 2 of it.

Well, must get on with some work now.

No comments: