Sunday 7 September 2008

Another prize!

I've won another prize. I checked my emails the other day to find an email from the editor of the on-line magazine I sent a letter to and it seems that my email about battery recycling was the favourite email of the month and I had won some organic products. Should get them in the post in a couple of weeks because that was how long it took the other prize from them to get to me.

Meanwhile I have finished Chapter 5 of Allie, where so far she has beaten, with the help of her teachers, her fellow pupil enemy. Now she has to work out more competitions to get the school involved so they are on her side not her enemy's. I've started Chapter 6 and will continue it next week, but only half an hour at a time because I'm back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks at home relaxing. Oh well.

Well, this is my news for now.

No comments: