Friday 6 February 2009

Computers!?!

I have major problems with my home computer at the moments. It comes up that my 'display adapter' hasn't configured properly and the graphics are magnified. I got my brother, who's a computer techie, to come over and help. The computer went blank when he worked on it and he had to take it back to his house to work on, and thankfully managed to get it working again. But the graphics are still the same. He has told me that it is a common problem which happens just like that. I am going to get a laptop, which I will probably use mainly for the internet as it will be awkward to use the pc for that with magnified screens.

Well, am on leave next week so will buy one then and will go shopping here and there, if it doesn't snow anymore.

Will be back here next week sometime.

No comments: