Wednesday 25 February 2009

Good and bad news

Bad news is that I got an email yesterday from a magazine editor that I sent a short story to and she rejected it. I now have to think what to do about it. I might send it elsewhere or send it for a critique. We shall see.

The good news is that I got another email and this one was from the features editor of The Lady magazine. She said that they have only just found a viewpoint piece I'd sent them and were still interested in it if I could reduce the words and generalise it more then I could resend it to them. I replied, yes I would do that and get back to them with it. So last night, after a lot of searching, I found the piece and printed it out and will work on it this week to hopefully get it back to them next week. It's all happening.

Back to work now.

No comments: