Thursday 30 April 2009

It's Publication Day

Today is the day that Rosie is published. Hurrah. The books should be printed and sent out today to everyone, including me. My marketing assistant was going to check with the printers this morning to see if everything was OK now, as there was a delay yesterday in that a machine had broken down (typical was my reply). So hopefully it is now all systems go and I will get my free copies tomorrow in time for Saturday and me to try to promote my book at my local library and Holland and Barretts. I am at work today and brought in some healthy snacks for us all to eat and celebrate with me.

Must get on with some work, although hard to concentrate knowing today is THE day. I will probably hold some sort of launch party here over the weekend, so watch this space.

No comments: