Wednesday 6 May 2009

Competition winners

Hi, Rosie here again. My, there was some competition going on esp on the last day. Right, I shall hand you over to Julie now and thank you for entering my competition.

Thank you everyone for entering, esp on the last day as Rosie said. Here are the winners:

Day 1: Dulcie
Day 2: Jeanette
Day 3: Nell

Apart from Nell, whom I've already got the address for (took it off the back of the jiffy bag you sent me the other week), Dulcie and Jeanette, please could you email me your postal addresses so I can send you the prizes. Congratulations one and all.

Hopefully invites will come to everyone shortly for my book launch and see some of you there.

Back to work now.

3 comments:

Jeannette Towey said...

Thanks Julie

I'm really chuffed. I've sent you an email with the address, but if you don't get it contact me via my website (jetowey.com)

Thanks again

Jeannette

Nell Dixon said...

Congrats to all the winners! squee, I'm so excited - I never win things. Thank you so much!

Julie Day said...

Pleased to make you ladies both happy. Have both your addresses now so will send you your prizes at the weekend. Thanks for entering.