Friday 22 May 2009

Definite talk and signing

Well, the talk and signing is a definite now. The library phoned me at home yesterday, so my mum phoned me then I phoned them from work. I asked a lot of questions and it has been agreed that I give a talk about healthy eating and living followed by a Q&A session then a book signing. I will talk about one thing that high cholesterol levels can do to you if you eat too much fatty foods. It will held on Tuesday 23rd June at 4.30pm until 5.30pm and I am excited and nervous about it. The library have said that they will send out press releases to all the local schools and papers about it and one to me. Hopefully more books will be sold there.

It appears that Rosie is now sold out on Amazon as it now says 'Usually dispatched within 1-3 weeks.' Apparently one of my cousins has tried to buy it on the web and she was told that she would have to wait until June. Oh my, what is going on? Sold out!!!

Well, must get back to work now. Will be back end of the week to let you know how I get on tomorrow at another library and a bookshop. See you then.

No comments: