Sunday 14 June 2009

Rosie and Allie

This week I have managed to sell the 6 out of 8 books I took to work. Only 2 more to go before I've sold the whole box I was sent of 23. I have already opened the other box of 27 as one of my aunts whom my mum sent the paper article to wrote to me asking for a copy. Hurray another sale I thought. So Mum has sent that off. I hope to sell some of the box at the talk later this month. Will let you know how that goes.

I got an email from Pegasus during the week acknowledging receipt of Allie and saying that it will now go forward for further consideration for their lists. Be patient as it could be a lengthy process due to the amount of work they've taken on recently. So another several weeks before I know if they want the rest of it or not. I still have one reference page to type up for it which I will do during my holiday in two week's time.

Meantime I have almost finished writing up the talk. I have decided to add about food intolerances too as something I know about. I tested it out yesterday and it only came to 11 minutes and I'm supposed to be talking for 30 mins. So hopefully now it will at least be double that time with the added info.

Well, I am now going to try to put the photos of my launch on my website. Ho hum...

2 comments:

B.H. Dark said...

Just had a look at your launch photos—it looks like a fun event! Congratulations again!

B.H. who is really Julie Cohen

Julie Day said...

Thanks Julie. It was a good event and everyone enjoyed themselves. I am pleased I did the event. It was good practice for the talk next week.