Friday 25 September 2009

A long week

It's been a long week here at work. A colleague has been off sick all week, we have had new student enrolment since Wednesday (most of those students having been born just after I started work here), and to cap it all I had to have a blood test this morning before coming to work. Thankfully the nurse managed to get blood from me first time, which I was so pleased about. I am all right as I told myself I would be.

Meanwhile during my lunch breaks I have managed to read nearly all of Checkmate. I only have the last chapter to read and the synopsis to revise and that is done, then I will send it off to PF Pocket Novels, which will be next weekend.

It's my mum's birthday tomorrow, a special one and we are all going out for lunch. Can't wait.

No comments: