Thursday 1 October 2009

Been sick

I haven't been here recently due to having a rotten cold. The lunch was a bit of a disaster. The restaurant I booked was closed when we got there, I found out when I phoned them that evening that they had forgotten to let me know that they no longer open at lunchtimes. They apologised. So we ended up at the local Harvester, where the meal was spoilt by my uncle's partner constantly whinging about her cutlery and food all the way through. It will stay in our minds for a long time. Mum has been trying to get hold of the restaurant to see if they can compensate us for letting us down.

I've had a cold the last 3 days and have done a lot of reading. I also printed off the first 3 chapters and synopsis of Allie and sent them to an agent, whom I saw at the agent's party the other week. I also revised the synopsis of Checkmate, which I will type up on Saturday and hope to finalise at the weekend to send off next week. I am now back to working on Georgina, and am already loving it. Things are about to get v troublesome for Georgina.

Must get on with more work.

No comments: