Wednesday 16 December 2009

No CWISL

I have had an email from CWISL saying that they have had a query about my membership and have found out that Pegasus ask their authors to contribute towards publication, which in their eyes is self-publishing (it isn't in its truest form), and therefore they have withdrawn my membership. This is the second organisation I have come across to turn me down because of this. I only did it to get out there with my name and am slightly regretting it now. I won't be so busy next year as I thought not being part of them. Oh well. It is one of the main reasons that I am determined to get Allie published conventionally be it with a big or small publisher. It has made me more determined than ever to get it published properly and am so pleased that I turned down Pegasus's offer of publication for it. The new year will see a renewed vigour to get it out there and Georgina finished. Also possibly Checkmate published. Watch this space next year...

Must get back to work, still quite a lot to do before Christmas next week. Christmas next week? Agh.

No comments: