Wednesday 7 November 2012

The Next Big Thing

I have been tagged by Christina Jones to do 'The Next Big Thing'. This is the second time I have done this. Last time I talked about my fourth romance story, this time it is something different. So here it is:


What is the title of your next book?


The Railracing Angels. It’s the third in my YA series ‘The Guardian Angels’ This is the cover.



Where did the idea for the book come from?

From an article in the paper about teenagers risking their lives on railways and with cars. A combination of my first and second ebook in the series.

What genre does your book fall under?
YA fantasy/paranormal

What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
Brooke Vincent and Sol Heras (Sophie Webster and Ryan Connor in Coronation Street)


Will your book be self-pubished or represented by an agency?
Self-published.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
Two months
What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
LA Weatherley’s ‘Angel’ trilogy.


Who or what inspired you to write this book?
Other indie authors such as DD Scott, John Locke, all who’ve had success at being indie, inspired me to go indie myself.

What else about your book might pique the reader's interest?

Magical powers. Theme of second chance at life.

No comments: